Try My Grilled Summer Vegetables: a delicious and easy summer recipe that doesn’t involve the kitchen stove. Happy Summer!
Yields: 4 - 6 servings
1 small summer squash, cut into semi-thick strips
4 red bell peppers, seeded and quartered
7 red potatoes, cubed
3-4 zucchinis, halved
2 ears of corn cut into thirds
1 red onion, quartered
1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
1/4 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. In a large bowl, combine all veggies except the red onion. Separate the onion
quarters into pieces, and add them to the mixture.
2. In a small bowl, stir together thyme, rosemary, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt,
and pepper. Toss with vegetables until they are well coated.
3. Set your grill on high. Spread the vegetables evenly in a grill basket and set
over the flame.
4. Check up on the veggies every 3-5 minutes and mix them around so they
5. Once you can stick a fork effortlessly through everything (especially the
potatoes) they are done.